Thank you for reading this article. This article will tell you the difference between a company account and a personal account.
It can only be registered in the name of the company. The account is rented for $39.99 per month. After the account is opened, a department account will be opened by default. The account can add multiple department accounts. The following are the characteristics of the account:
1. The number after purchase can be assigned to multiple employees under the same department;
2. can create multiple department accounts, renting $29.99 per month;
3. the department can create multiple department employee accounts, each month rent $9.99;
4. The company account can be set to the extension number, which is divided into company-department-employee structure and has the short number function;
5. The account structure is convenient for the company to monitor the work of employees;
6. Freely assign numbers to designated employees;
7. can purchase multiple numbers without restrictions;
8. the employee account can log in to the App and Web version of the phone;
9. the company and the department can not log in to the App and Web version of the phone.
10. All types of accounts can log in to the background system for number management and record query, but only the company account allows recharge operations.
Registered in the name of an individual, the account is rented for $19.99 per month, the account cannot create a sub-account; the following are the characteristics of the account:
1, the account fee is cheap;
2. can purchase multiple numbers without restrictions;
3. the account can be logged in to the App and Web version of the phone;
4. The account can log in to the background system for number management and recharge operations.